Re: Banned account, please help out!

by Dimon1777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account, please help out!

★ Novice

Hello,

i aint gonna lie,didnt played game aprx. from beggining or mid february.

I went on a trip to girlfriend collage place and in the same time my buddy asked me why am i online? so we figured my acc got hacked and i couldnt do much about it since i didnt had my laptop with me. it was season 4 so i also stopped playing,ciruclular thing.you play,get bored,something new comes up and you come back.

so my friend informed me about new season and stuff,i got hyped and got back on the game.got my password back ,logged in and it threw me out of the game saying this account is banned.

so please if you could give it back to me cause i didnt do anything...

sry for bad eng,not my first lang.

thx for listening

Message 1 of 4 (430 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey @DjentleDJinni 

Sorry to hear you got banned.

Because you say that your account might be compromised, I recommend you to contact an EA advisor.
They will make sure that your account is secure again and you have added security features activated on your account if you wish to activate them.

You can also with the same ticket create a ban appeal with that EA Advisor, that will be sent to the Terms of Service for review. They will investigate your account and take the appropriate action.
Click here to contact an EA Advisor. 

This is the best way to get this situation sorted. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 4 (415 Views)

Hey @DjentleDJinni 

Sorry to hear you got banned.

Because you say that your account might be compromised, I recommend you to contact an EA advisor.
They will make sure that your account is secure again and you have added security features activated on your account if you wish to activate them.

You can also with the same ticket create a ban appeal with that EA Advisor, that will be sent to the Terms of Service for review. They will investigate your account and take the appropriate action.
Click here to contact an EA Advisor. 

This is the best way to get this situation sorted. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 4 (412 Views)

★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers Hey,just want u to know i send it to ea games and i didnt get any respond from saturday..i understand they got a lot of work but didnt even get a automatic msg for replay.is there any other way to contact them?
Message 4 of 4 (208 Views)