Banned account for no reason

by ht09cg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My account is [Removed personal info] I have been banned on Fifa 21 and I don’t know why, please may you unban me 

CM- remember this is a public forum, we do not allow personal information to be posted. 

Message 1 of 3 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned account for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @ht09cg 

If your EA Account has been actioned, we would be unable to investigate or assist with this on the forums. YOu will need to reach out to an EA Advisor in order for them to begin assisting you with this issue. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ht09cg 

If your EA Account has been actioned, we would be unable to investigate or assist with this on the forums. YOu will need to reach out to an EA Advisor in order for them to begin assisting you with this issue. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)

★ Novice
@ht09cg So have I it’s not fair
Message 3 of 3 (308 Views)