Re: Banned account apex

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account apex

★★★★★ Novice

can you help please My account is apex without any reason. I contacted support and explained it to them. Support answered me in Arabic “We have verified the account you used to create this case, but we have not found any penalties imposed on it" 

Message 1 of 4 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Ghaith21

The best thing to do would be to get in touch with the Terms of Service team directly so they can review your account. They can see if the ban can be lifted. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (236 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Ghaith21

The best thing to do would be to get in touch with the Terms of Service team directly so they can review your account. They can see if the ban can be lifted. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (237 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please don't tire me I am a person with leukemia I called a lot, no answer I got banned for no reason I didn't cheat, I didn't complain to anyone I contacted support and they told me there is no penalty on my account The ban has not been lifted My account age is from 2013 I played ea . games need for speed battailfild titan fall fifa and others I never cheat because I know the consequences and because I pay money I don't want anything to lose I played apex from the first day it was released on Playstation and now on PC and I'm waiting for cross progrssion to merge the two accounts But the price of my integrity was the ban Prove me I was cheating and I'll bet I leave apex

please solve my problem

Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

Community Manager

@Ghaith21 

Account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. Please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can look into your account. They'll need to make the call on if the ban can be lifted. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (172 Views)