'Banned'/Reservation Timed Out

by messagetyper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

'Banned'/Reservation Timed Out

★★ Novice

Out of nowhere I got kicked out of a game awhile ago and now I keep on instantly getting kicked out of a match with a message saying I got "banned" (see picture) and on my first time trying to log in I would get a message saying that reservation timed out, but then I would be able to log back in right after. Trying to get in a match however, I would immediately get kicked and show me the 'banned' message again.

I've tried repairing the game files but it didn't seem like origin reported anything wrong with it

Message 1 of 20 (8,422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 'Banned'/Reservation Timed Out

Community Manager

Hi there, @messagetyper.

For help with banned accounts, please see the following article. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (8,345 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @messagetyper.

For help with banned accounts, please see the following article. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 20 (8,346 Views)

★★ Novice

Is it possible to appeal for a misunderstood ban? It seems they think I've cheated, and while I did not, I know one culprit which might have made them think it's a cheat.

Message 3 of 20 (8,325 Views)

Community Manager

@messagetyper 

Yes. You can use the link I posted in my last message for instructions on submitting a dispute.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 20 (8,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, did you ever get this issue solved? I am currently experiencing the same issue. I have opened a case with EA but I did so before I knew that there were others with the same exact problem described here. 

Message 5 of 20 (7,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is doing it also and it's annoying please fix this apex

Message 6 of 20 (6,722 Views)

★ Novice

I had this happen with my account, so I created a second account while the first one was being resolved. The same issue happened with my second account. I raised a ticket, and they closed it saying that my ban was correct, so now I've created a second ticket. Please fix this issue.

Message 7 of 20 (6,394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is clearly a glitch, I'm getting the EXACT same problem. It tells me 'reservation - error time out', and then it gets in, I'm able to connect to a server, and I get a pop up message saying BANNED. I've only been playing 3 days and have a K/D of 1 and have never spoken to a single person in the game. This is clearly a bug on PC.

Message 8 of 20 (3,414 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the exact same thing just happen to me, I installed the game on steam for the first time and login in purchased $40 in credits to buy the season pass and as soon as I tried to play online it said I was banned! When I reloaded the game I got the same timeout error as OP, then ban message again! This is insane, I haven't played the game since season 3, I just wanted to try it again and I gave EA $40 and they just banned me for NO REASON!! WTF!?!

Message 9 of 20 (2,798 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @xilr8-tv.

I took a look at your account. An advisor should be able to assist with this. please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 20 (2,729 Views)