Banned??? Please Help!!

by ScarletsSoccer2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned??? Please Help!!

★★★ Novice
Hello EA company,

I just recently sold off my whole team and started buying low overall cards that were selling for a lot for really cheap and reselling them. I get off for a little bit and get back online and all of a sudden all of my millions of coins are gone and I am unable to access the auction house. I am confused as to why I am banned because the market in madden is part of the game and all that so I am just very confused. I didn’t think I did anything ban-worthy. Please help me out on this. 
Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned??? Please Help!!

Community Manager

Hi @ScarletsSoccer2

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. We won't know why your EA account might be banned, sorry. You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them).

You might be able to get some context in the meantime by taking a look through your emails for a message from them. They aim to send one out when a ban has been added. It may specify the general rule broken, for example: ban applied for cheating/hacking/hate speech/etc. For more on those, this article may help: Play by the rules in EA SPORTS Madden NFL Football

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ScarletsSoccer2

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. We won't know why your EA account might be banned, sorry. You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them).

You might be able to get some context in the meantime by taking a look through your emails for a message from them. They aim to send one out when a ban has been added. It may specify the general rule broken, for example: ban applied for cheating/hacking/hate speech/etc. For more on those, this article may help: Play by the rules in EA SPORTS Madden NFL Football

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)

★★★ Novice

Went through all of the TOS team stuff twice and they denied it both times. I never did anything to deserve a ban at all. What do I do now?

Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help