Banned For What?

by BLoODieType

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned For What?

★★★ Novice
Spoiler
First Banned In The Game ?

I think im the first guy to get banned in this game .. For what? I Dont know suddenly the game return me to lobby and said as showing on the picture ... :/ 

I'm to good i guess 

Message 1 of 10 (2,098 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned For What?

Community Manager

If you've been suspended or banned from the game and want to appeal, please contact our Terms of Service team via the link below. They'll hand review your account to determine whether it was valid or a false reading by the anti-cheat system.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (1,769 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
Did u change priority of the game?
Message 2 of 10 (2,056 Views)

★★★ Novice
I Didn't do anything , Im playing from 4 day's didn't change anything
Message 3 of 10 (2,033 Views)

★★★ Novice

I Didn't do anything , Im playing from 4 day's didn't change anything

Message 4 of 10 (1,990 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got banned too and don't know why and didn't recive a email with reason or warnning...

Message 5 of 10 (1,961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

same here. odd thing is , all I had done was test the guns and revived mate in tutorial. said heck lets try a round. followed other two mates around a corner. never even found a gun. they both got shot down. I was able to revive one but died as well trying to revive the second one. said F this and left server. closed game. (this was yesterday) today I try to get onto game again had the exact same msg you did banned. this makes zero sense.

Mind you I had not even played one single minute today. I was not cheating or any such thing, and again did not even fire a single shot not having a gun lol. so wtf is going on with this ban? yesterday I did see a EAC msg saying something about a service or some *, didn't really pay attention to it. they today BAM, BANNED. this is total BS. and I want my ban overturned. period

Message 6 of 10 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie
+1 .. I contacted the support and got no help. They seem they don't know what to do with it and maybe they will contact the developer for this weird issue ...
Message 7 of 10 (1,866 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Nasa174 wrote:
Did u change priority of the game?

For this reason can ban me?

Message 8 of 10 (1,817 Views)

Community Manager

If you've been suspended or banned from the game and want to appeal, please contact our Terms of Service team via the link below. They'll hand review your account to determine whether it was valid or a false reading by the anti-cheat system.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (1,770 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, banned for nothing.

Already sent a ticket, maybe it's just an error.

Message 10 of 10 (1,708 Views)