Original Post

Re: Banned For No reason

★★★ Newbie

I have been banned for no reason and I demand my account back now.🤬😡😡

Message 21 of 51 (1,374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been banned for a couple of months now and still have info on my ban history of and bans like it just says You currently have no Ban/Suspension History to display. I have tried asking EA about 2 times but both times they say we have looked into it and won’t reverse the change but that was not even my question, it was hey can ether tell me why I got banned or update my history. And when I try to play apex it says I’m banned and it’s starting to * me off cuz I have no idea why I got banned like I was a silver ranked and not even that good, I would have my days where I was cracked but that’s like everyone else. Like I’m even willing to compromise here too, I’m just trying to have fun so please unban me and let me spend more money just to get a damn hair loom.

Message 22 of 51 (1,352 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

the managment on this game suck i have players harrasme and sabotage the game cause i am force to follow them or sometimes i get offended and my family too casue i am no the best player i am just playing for fun and i get banned no sure why but i belive cause some of this rats player got freind that will report you

Message 23 of 51 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also just happened to me.

Message 24 of 51 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bruh same, my account got hacked and then they started saying harassing people on my acc and NOW ITS DISABLED?!

Message 25 of 51 (1,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i was just in a game in ranked when out of no where i got banned 

Message 26 of 51 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got banned inmiddle of a rank game i plat smh tryin to make it to dimonad

Message 27 of 51 (1,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I WANNA KILL AL OF DEVS/ ADMINS FOR BANNED ME TO NOT REASON. 2 * ON MY TEAM, INSULTING ME TO CHAT VOICE. ( ITS TIME TO HACKING AND VIEW ON LIVING. TIME TO TIME... BAN ME AGAIN, WHAT I WILL ENJOY PLAYING WITH THE HAMMER AND YOUR KNUCKLES IS PRICELESS. NO JOB MORE TO ADMIN. )

Message 28 of 51 (1,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know why I was banned. I can't find the history of the ban without sending me an email.

Message 29 of 51 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sale man i just got banned right now and i cant get back in.I really dont aprreciate EA doing this.

Message 30 of 51 (1,152 Views)