Banned For No reason

by chrangel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned For No reason

★★★ Newbie

Good day! I would like to talk about my banned account, CRHANGEL on Apex Legends... Please give me back my account, I never really knew why that I got suspended just today (May, 06, 2022) . Please give me back my account, I dont know why im getting banned, i was checking My Ban History and no information about why i getting banned, and even no email telling me why im getting banned.  Please un-ban my account, even if you'll find ways to at least compromise for my wrong doings, aside from banning me, this game means so much to me please.

Sincerely, 
CRHANGEL

e-mail: [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 51 (50,181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned For No reason

Community Manager

Hi @chrangel

We can't look into this for you from the forums but our Terms of Service team can take a look. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 51 (50,158 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @chrangel

We can't look into this for you from the forums but our Terms of Service team can take a look. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 51 (50,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have sent a ticket about this to EA customer service
Message 3 of 51 (50,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@chrangel same thing happened to me today. No email stating when i will be unbanned and no suspension or ban history.
Message 4 of 51 (49,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA, my account was banned for 7 days and it still won’t let me play. Says my account is disabled and I definitely understand what I was saying was wrong I’ll never talk like that again on APEX LEGENDS. Please get back with me so I can get my account back. I spent money on this game jus to get my account disabled. I learned my lesson and please let me get my account back. 

Message 5 of 51 (48,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got banned for no reason i dont even have a ban history and i am stiill banned pls help !! 

Message 6 of 51 (48,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA i have been for no reason and id like my account back i was banned once rightfully so because of my usernaame Osmabinlaggin but it had since been changed and was changerd before my second ban and they never once told me why i was banned indefitnly and ive spent a lot of money and time on this game i dont think i should have my account taken away for vitural no reason

@chrangel wrote:
I have sent a ticket about this to EA customer service

Message 7 of 51 (47,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't get your hopes up. I got the same treatment. Banned from Apex during ~1.5 years of being inactive on it. They told me I was cheating and that's it. I don't even have any bans in ban history. Good luck to everyone that was wrongfully banned.

Message 8 of 51 (47,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@chrangel Just had this exact thing i got randomly banned lol.
Message 9 of 51 (47,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CalT166 Anyone had luck getting unbanned or na? I just randomly got banned mid game dont cheat never will and im fairly new..
Message 10 of 51 (47,132 Views)