Bangalores smoke screen

by Clever_Fox5511

Original Post

Bangalores smoke screen

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi I am a avid Bangalore main and I feel lile her smoke can use a tweak. First the time of smokes is great perfectly balanced. It is the topic of viability. As you know her smoke is supposed to be use to brake line of sight on you and the enemy. But half the time it doesn't work if your on the high ground of an bangalore and she smokes you the blue sky makes your viable and not just a tad. I mean full out line visable. And same with storm also it seems like sometimes the smoke isn't even smoke more lile vapor. And yes I know bloodhounds alt and scan are a huge counter to her smoke as well as digital sights. But I rarely ever get hit with thos and I rule out any gun that can use them if they are used. But for a guy to not only be able to hit 9 nonconsecutive shoots in a row taking a break in between to reload his sniper but to hit in a smoke! Is outrageous I feel like this is an easy fix but a necessary one bc her smoke dose what gibby shield and lifelines drone do provide a safe method or healing or reviving. I am not a game developer but I wouldn't think it would be that hard to idk make it denser or instead of grey make it blacker so it is harder to use the back ground colors to pin an entire team in it. Thank you for you time and thanks for this amazing game you have created. 

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Bangalores smoke screen

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with the community @Clever_Fox5511.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)