Ban was supposedly upheld from my account but I'm still banned

by sharainthebox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban was supposedly upheld from my account but I'm still banned

★★★ Newbie

prequel : I haven't played apex for a long time and when re downloaded it and tried to play it i got kicked out of a game with ban message even tho i had no ban history

So, I Contacted support team about getting banned for no reason, they Emailed, me told me that suspension from my account has been upheld and only thing left to do was to change password. I did exactly that and when I tried to play i got the same ban message and got kicked out of the legend selection screen. i messaged them again and process repeated. nothing got fixed. At this point i think that they just don't care.

Message 1 of 5 (192 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban was supposedly upheld from my account but I'm still banned

Champion

Hey @sharainthebox, I'm sorry it seems that I've made a mistake.

They actually denied your request, as upholding means that they're still keeping the ban in place.

If the ToS team denied your ban then you can't really do anything about it except voice your concerns to the community.

I'm unsure if you are allowed to discuss account actions on these forums, though if you are then you can post your concerns in the General Discussion subforum.

(I don't endorse posting about account issues as I'm unsure whether or not guidelines allow that)

Other places to talk about it like Reddit are fine of course.

Sorry, but I don't think you should open another ticket.

It sucks but account actions are reviewed and taken by the team, so once an action has been determined to be permanent they won't just change it.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (159 Views)

All Replies

Champion

You'll have to talk to them again, so I'd recommend opening another ticket.

We can't deal with account issues on these forums, that's why we have the ticketing system.

I understand it's annoying that you have to bounce between places, though account issues really are only things that can be solved through the ticket system.

Hopefully you can get your issue resolved.

Message 2 of 5 (182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well it will be a third one then. should i expect another automated AI email from them?

Message 3 of 5 (180 Views)

Champion

Well as for my side, I've always had a good experience with the system.

Everyone experiences it in a different way so maybe this time it won't be an automated mail.

Either way, I wish you luck trying to get this resolved, sometimes it can indeed be quite the hassle.

Message 4 of 5 (170 Views)

Champion

Hey @sharainthebox, I'm sorry it seems that I've made a mistake.

They actually denied your request, as upholding means that they're still keeping the ban in place.

If the ToS team denied your ban then you can't really do anything about it except voice your concerns to the community.

I'm unsure if you are allowed to discuss account actions on these forums, though if you are then you can post your concerns in the General Discussion subforum.

(I don't endorse posting about account issues as I'm unsure whether or not guidelines allow that)

Other places to talk about it like Reddit are fine of course.

Sorry, but I don't think you should open another ticket.

It sucks but account actions are reviewed and taken by the team, so once an action has been determined to be permanent they won't just change it.

Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)