Re: Ban for no reason

by thewildruz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban for no reason

★★ Novice

Sorry, but I did not break any rules. It may be some kind of mistake, I always follow the rules and meet all the rules of the game. Why do I need to do this in a disrespectful way? I ask you to clarify in detail the details of my violation of the rules of the game itself ?! On the maxikgame222 account.

Message 1 of 10 (1,762 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there. 

I'm afraid that account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban could be overturned. Please reach out to them when you have a chance so they can take a look. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. The TOS team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. They review these appeals on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid we don't have a time frame on how long the investigation may take. Keep an eye on your email for a reply, and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,670 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Bro I got banned 3 hours ago too. Don't know what to do.

Message 2 of 10 (1,722 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there. 

I'm afraid that account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban could be overturned. Please reach out to them when you have a chance so they can take a look. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. The TOS team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. They review these appeals on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid we don't have a time frame on how long the investigation may take. Keep an eye on your email for a reply, and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 10 (1,671 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did u get your acc back? I get banned between time when i was on hollydays  and 2 weeks didnt playing .... 

Message 4 of 10 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'm having the same thing

Message 5 of 10 (1,091 Views)

★ Novice

Ive tried to contact them twice since i was unrightfully banned from apex legends and I haven't heard back at all... what should I do now.

Message 6 of 10 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Ghebert3

If you've already contacted the TOS team that's all you would need to do for now. They review account appeals on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing exactly how long their investigations may take. It can vary depending on what sort of case load they're working through. 

Please keep an eye out on your email for a reply, and the TOS team will follow up with you as soon as they can. Thanks for your patience on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 10 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Kartonovich_RUS I got the same issue here. I was not playing the game since the start of season 6. It has been a while but when I was log in and go straight to the game, the ban striked me during dropout. I tried to contact the customer service for a long time now but I have no email respond on my situation. I need my answer as soon as possible. This account I was sticking for 4 seasons and I have a lot of legacy items that I love in this game. EA trying to pull me away from this game and they product.
Message 8 of 10 (552 Views)

★ Novice

Well, you were right they emailed me and sadly my acc was still counted as hacking and I cant get it back.. I'm still not sure what bannable thing I did but the deed is done. Should I email again or should I just quit trying.

Message 9 of 10 (494 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Ghebert3

You can follow up with them again if you would like them to take another look at your appeal. While I don't have any visibility into a TOS investigation myself, if they determine the ban should not be overturned I'm afraid that means it would remain in place. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 10 (424 Views)