Ban by mistake

by maxikgame222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban by mistake

★ Novice

Hello! I am a player under the nickname maxikgame222 and I have a problem: when playing Apex Legends for Octane MENA knocked out, and a second later I arrive ban. Please help! Friend can confirm that I do not play with cheats that's his nickname: 2353w352

Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban by mistake

Community Manager

If your account was suspended or banned and you would like to appeal this, please contact our Terms of Service team. You should have received details on the account action within an email sent to the email address registered to your EA account.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (560 Views)

All Replies

my a

★★★ Newbie

Hi, my friend accont have been banned with reason that he cheating but he didnt cheat or use any third program , he stay at my home so that i know that he didnt cheat . You banned him but didnt show that how did he cheat . Can you mail and explain to me because it so unfair for us .thanks

Message 1 of 4 (587 Views)

Community Manager

If your account was suspended or banned and you would like to appeal this, please contact our Terms of Service team. You should have received details on the account action within an email sent to the email address registered to your EA account.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My account was just banned this wednesday as well! And EA didnt unban me. what do i do?

Also, whats your status? Did they unban you?

Message 4 of 4 (493 Views)