Re: Balance, bugs, issues that really need to be changed at BF1

by EidolonMirage13

Original Post

Balance, bugs, issues that really need to be changed at BF1

★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I created a video of it...but to summarize the video, its about the Shotgun, Behemoths, Spawn at deathbodies and the final shot at the behemoths.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By testing it yourself and watching Jackfrags who made a video about it aswell
What happens when the bug occurs? A lot...im explaining it at the video below Wink
Please select your region Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America, Other
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I've made a video where im gonna  be honest about Battlefield 1 [even i adore the whole BF franchise]...but these issues are really annoying so please watch the video and please fix these issues Wink Thanks in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-alj3cD2mA

Message 1 of 3 (615 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree with you on almost all these points, but battlepacks are not something I care that much about. It's nothing that can really benefit you so I don't really care how they are awarded. The spawning on dead bodies IS a problem and I remember when they patched things like that in BF4. With that being said, I think Operations is the best thing to ever happen to Battlefield! (Although it needs a server browser) It is the best way to feel like you're in a battle, on the war-front, in an excursion. It truly gives me the battlefeels unlike any other gamemode.

Message 2 of 3 (530 Views)

@Real-GI_Joey

Good Video to show that things, and thank you for your Feedback.

I'm pretty sure the Team will always try to improve the Game with the Community's Feedback.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 3 (526 Views)