by Schranz1987

Original Post

Re: Apex Crash, Bad module and Hard Crash

★★★ Newbie

Crash almost every game

Message 461 of 466 (2,817 Views)

Re: Bad_module_info

★ Novice

Just figured I'd pop in and share what I found.

My game would crash seemingly randomly with the bad_module_info error. Some days I could play a couple games before the crash, some days it would crash as soon as I opened the game. 

I tried every fix I could find, including compatibility settings, rolling back drivers, reinstalling multiple times to multiple directories, launch options, etc.

I finally was able to fix this by going in to my BIOS and resetting everything to defaults, absolutely no issues a week later after doing that. 

Hopefully this helps someone else, or perhaps it just gives one more thing to try.

Message 462 of 466 (10,386 Views)

Community Manager

@s3f_h wrote:

Just figured I'd pop in and share what I found.

My game would crash seemingly randomly with the bad_module_info error. Some days I could play a couple games before the crash, some days it would crash as soon as I opened the game. 

I tried every fix I could find, including compatibility settings, rolling back drivers, reinstalling multiple times to multiple directories, launch options, etc.

I finally was able to fix this by going in to my BIOS and resetting everything to defaults, absolutely no issues a week later after doing that. 

Hopefully this helps someone else, or perhaps it just gives one more thing to try.

@s3f_h 

Thanks for sharing what helped.

Blueberry.png
Message 463 of 466 (2,724 Views)

★★ Novice

It's been about a week since I've made a change in my BIOS but here is what fixed the issue for me:

I went into BIOS and updated my AVX Offset to -3 and I haven't had any crashes since. I hope this is able to work for anyone else experiencing this issue!

Message 464 of 466 (2,702 Views)

How to fix bad_module_info?

★ Novice

Hi, i just recently downloaded apex for the first time and while i was ingame trying to change some setting and then since when i try to open the game it just says bad_module_info and then it crashes. I have reinnstalled the game 3 times and its still the same'

Please help me someone :P

have a nice day

Message 465 of 466 (2,659 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Freezing and Crashing

★★★ Newbie

I am reading these blogs daily basis and it's provides more useful and valuable infromation thanks for sharing.

Photoshop is a tool used for editing images millions of users prefer it across the world for editing purpose. Numerous users are fond of using the Photoshop tool for inverting colour of the actual image. If you are of those users who intend to customize their images into an inverted colour than read the whole article. We have provided all the appropriate steps in Chronologic manner to Invert Colors in Photoshop 2020.  To read more about:- https://ifixmywindows.com/how-to-invert-colors-in-photoshop/

Message 466 of 466 (1,610 Views)