Re: Bad_module_info

by Big_Board09

Original Post

★ Apprentice

had no crashes by reducing fps to 60,

after the patch, the game crashed  2 times.....

New content but no bugfixes at all!!!!

Think i will uninstall the game.....im getting really frustrated by the developers....no answers...no fixes......wtf

Message 451 of 466 (1,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

[Removed - CM] I decided to download it again after so many patches and I barely opened the video settings in the main menu before I crashed with this error.

Message 452 of 466 (1,499 Views)

★ Apprentice

did you guys quit or is there any solution for now.......

Message 453 of 466 (1,400 Views)

★★ Novice

My bad_module_info bug has been fixed since the last update. 

Message 454 of 466 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game closes without error just after launch. I mean it starts loading and closes completely. No log file or anything.

Is it bad_module_info?

Message 455 of 466 (1,363 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think that it is fixed too. Had no crashes...There was a graphics driver update too by Radeon

finally....but thanksStandard smile

Message 456 of 466 (1,340 Views)

Community Manager

From Respawn's latest check-in:

AN UPDATE ON CRASHES

Last week we dropped a small patch for PC. This patch included a fix for the biggest offender causing crashing on PC that we were able to identify thanks to all the apex_crash reports players sent to us. Since then, we’ve seen the daily crash rate on PC drop by about 90%.

This has been promising to see but we know we’re not out of the woods yet. We’ve been investigating the remaining causes for crashing we’re seeing and planning to add better communication from the game with error messages and tips to help players troubleshoot issues in the event of a PC crash in a future update.

We are aware of reported crashes on consoles as well and will be including improvements to overall stability in an upcoming client patch. I can’t say specific dates yet but we’ll let you folks know when we can and will include patch notes for it.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 457 of 466 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still getting bad_module_info crashes. After latest patch I now sometimes am crashing without event log registering anything!

Message 458 of 466 (1,181 Views)

Bad_module_info

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA GeForce RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dokler
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore, Wraith
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Swamps
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Running around the map
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/09/19 17:30
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I'll be running anywhere on the map and my game will crash with a bad_module_info error
What should be happening instead? Not crash?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's random. Some days I'll crash every other game, other times I can go several games without any crashes.

I'll be running around at any location on the map and my game will suddenly crash. Doesn't matter which legend I am playing or what guns I have. Also doesn't matter which legends are in my squad

Message 459 of 466 (1,451 Views)

Re: bad_module_info has stopped working

★★★ Newbie

so i kept getting the same error with games and random flashes of light and an crash errors on my graphics card, hear is what solved my problem IF YOU DO ANY ADJUSTING TO YOUR GRAPHIC CARD SETTINGS restart your PC right away  

Message 460 of 466 (1,350 Views)