Re: Bad_module_info

by smt923

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
While I do get bad_module_info crashes, they're not preceded by the events in PotatoPotahtoh's post. It would still seem to be a case-by-case basis.
Message 341 of 466 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@CatJare are you looking for Event ID: 4624 and Event ID: 4672 under the Security section of Event Viewer? It won't be in the Application section.
Message 342 of 466 (1,176 Views)

★ Novice

No luck with disabling Windows Error Reporting thru regedit. Still crashed (only took me 2 minutes, first game after I get home, LIKE USUAL ughh), and still generated both of the Audit Success events exactly 1 second prior to the bad_module_info event.

Message 343 of 466 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ah, my bad! I misread. I do fall in line with everyone else and the security events, then.
Message 344 of 466 (1,127 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here. The game crashes randomly. I have i3 4360, RX470, 12 GB RAM; Win 10 PRO; system and drivers updated.
Message 345 of 466 (1,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Guys, you know why I get crash at EVERY game? Sometimes i get crash while I pick legend or right after jump from the ship. Crash without error or "Bad module" error. Windows updated, drivers also... Dafuq is happening. Maybe someone got this problem also?

Message 346 of 466 (993 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem every game

Message 347 of 466 (953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

it got that bad for me at one point too, I had more luck undoing a lot of these fixes, undoing compatibility mode, undoing admin mode, I seem to get long periods of stability if I move the game between my ssd and my hard drive, but eventually over time it starts to crash again

Message 348 of 466 (943 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, it's now happening every game.

I've tried just about everything and it now crashes every single game, at start or 5 minutes in.

It has been a problem for other games but the fixes are still not updated, and all of my drivers are updated from gpu to printers and speakers.

Are you even able to fix this problem or is it Windows? And possibly you could release Linux version, that would be so much easier for me.. as Windows is becoming a lost cause.

Message 349 of 466 (930 Views)

Community Manager

@PotatoPotahtoh wrote:

@EA_Blueberry- I managed to get a crash to happen while Process Monitor was running on my machine. I'd like to send my Logfile if you can tell me how to send it over to you guys privately. I am concerned that this file will contain personally identifiable information. This file is approximately 550MB.

With everyone else confirming the same results that should be enough for our team to try and replicate it. We've forwarded this up and can't confirm it's what's causing this but it was an exceptional find. Appreciate all the help and we'll keep you updated!

Blueberry.png
Message 350 of 466 (907 Views)