Bad Sound Effects

by etanol22

Original Post

Bad Sound Effects

★★★ Newbie

Can you fix the sound for the ball to the hoop and when the ball hit with the backboard dont have sound too.

Please see the sound for a real game sensations.

Message 1 of 2 (359 Views)

Re: Bad Sound Effects

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It might be your tv if it's hdr because sometimes I get no sound on my live run for about 5 secs and maybe it's a setting of tv sound like quiet for nighttime mode that are equipt on some newer tv models that are causing this. My brother states he doesn't have a 5 sec of no sound so it might be just me. 

I haven't experienced bad sounds for swishing on hoop or backboard. Try lowering the music also and see if that makes a difference. I really enjoy all of the new court effects and also the crowd yells it's motivating.

Also if you have any other devices that are HDMI like a Roku or Amazon Tv, try taking those off tv, they sometimes would conflict in the past with my NBA live 2018 where it would have my sound offset and delayed. I would notice this when Dunking it would make the dunk sound secs later not together with the video. I would make sure these other HDMI devices were off and then start my PS4 and got into the game with sound and video corrected.

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)