Re: Back to menu after loading a game

by emitch87

Original Post

Back to menu after loading a game

★★ Novice

Sometimes, after loading a game, I find myself in front of the main menu rather than inside the game. If I try to be matched in a new game, the same thing happens. I need to restart Battlefront 2 to be able to play. It happens every day, and it's annoying.

Message 1 of 8 (895 Views)

★★ Novice
So, no answers?
Message 2 of 8 (831 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar thing when with a group playing GA.

Message 3 of 8 (825 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @emitch87  @KyuaMarin  do you get an error message and what platforms are you two on? 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 8 (780 Views)

★★ Novice
I am on PC. No, no error messages. It just passes from loading to main menu, rather than from loading to inside the game.
Message 5 of 8 (766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting booted back to the menu constantly tonight on the Xbox one and there's an Error code in the screenshot so you can see

Message 6 of 8 (757 Views)

EA DICE Team
Try moving the document folder to the desktop and then start the game up and when Origin asks for Local or cloud saves, use local saves. @KyuaMarin 

/Atic 
Message 7 of 8 (711 Views)

★★ Novice

@o_JA50N_o  There is no error message on my end when it happens. It will begin to load the next map and before finishing will send me to the menu. I have played both wired and over wifi. It seems to happen most often with a group of 4 or more but has happened with a three-person group.

@EA_Atic I have already tried the local vs cloud save (saw that in a forum post from last year or older). It hasn't made a difference as of yet. Oddly enough, this does only seem to be a problem when in a group of 4 or more, though some of my friends would end up with CTD and I was the only one with the main menu bug.

Message 8 of 8 (690 Views)