Baby quest on budgeting

by maddyrenae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Baby quest on budgeting

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was doing the baby quest and I’m on the 3rd one which is baby budgeting but for some reason when I click on my partner or my roommate person it doesn’t pop up to start the quest.

Message 1 of 3 (1,028 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Baby quest on budgeting

Community Manager
Hi @maddyrenae,

If the events not popping up, you may need to complete a story chapter event first. Could you check for that?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (997 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @maddyrenae,

If the events not popping up, you may need to complete a story chapter event first. Could you check for that?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (998 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna Hello so I can’t get a baby I tried so many times and on my phone and iPad and it was not letting me get a basket even though I had finished the baby quest and I don’t have an laptops so I can’t get any thing
Message 3 of 3 (573 Views)