Re: Baby not recognised

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Baby not recognised

★ Novice

I have adopted a baby, however the game doesn’t  recognise the baby and it’s still asking me to adopt one... but I already have? Meaning I cannot progress in the game. I’ve already emailed for help but the suggestions they gave me did not work. Please help, or at least give me enough coins and stuff to buy a new bassinet for a new baby. This isn’t fair I’ve spent a long time getting to this point. 

Message 1 of 6 (799 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

The game is asking you to have a baby, its the third option in the list. This action requires a double bed and a high relationship with another Sim. Adopting a baby won't complete this quest Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (789 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

The game is asking you to have a baby, its the third option in the list. This action requires a double bed and a high relationship with another Sim. Adopting a baby won't complete this quest Standard smile 

Message 2 of 6 (790 Views)

★ Novice

Well actually in the screenshot I’ve just provided you, it says ADOPT or make a baby. The game is simply not recognising that I have done this action 

Message 3 of 6 (765 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Interesting, thanks for letting us know Standard smile 

Message 4 of 6 (746 Views)

★ Novice

That’s not very helpful 

Message 5 of 6 (734 Views)

@Georgia200101 I assume you've been through the baby quest, this "oh, baby!" quest isn't part of the baby quest, more a celebration of having done it. 
So you're done and you'll be able to do this last part whenever you want.

Either the text or the adoption not finishing this quest seems to be an error which SimGuruMaaike is responding to you on. It's not helpful for you, but it will be passed on to the right people and hopefully addressed in a future update. 

The baby will grow up sooner or later and you'll be able to make the baby to fulfil this quest. There is no rush or time limit on it.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 6 (718 Views)