Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Baby not growing up.

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Baby not growing up.

★★★ Guide

This maybe a glitch or bug or may not but its been 3 days and my baby hasn't aged up yet. I haven't been on for 2 days but normally, my baby would have a cake over their heads by  now.

Message 1 of 5 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @whackywhippet234, does anything show when you select the baby? Could you pop up a screenshot for us please?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @whackywhippet234, does anything show when you select the baby? Could you pop up a screenshot for us please?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (307 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

There wasn't but its fixed now.

Message 3 of 5 (285 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @whackywhippet234,

That's great to hear it's working for you now. Would you know what fixed it for you? The information might be helpful for future readers running into a similar one. Standard smile

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@EA_Lanna no, i dont. I just finished an event with them and they had a cake over their head after i finshed. 

Message 5 of 5 (250 Views)
Twitter Stream