Re: Baby not growing up.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Baby not growing up.

This maybe a glitch or bug or may not but its been 3 days and my baby hasn't aged up yet. I haven't been on for 2 days but normally, my baby would have a cake over their heads by  now.

Message 1 of 5 (707 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @whackywhippet234, does anything show when you select the baby? Could you pop up a screenshot for us please?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (688 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @whackywhippet234, does anything show when you select the baby? Could you pop up a screenshot for us please?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (689 Views)

There wasn't but its fixed now.

Message 3 of 5 (667 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @whackywhippet234,

That's great to hear it's working for you now. Would you know what fixed it for you? The information might be helpful for future readers running into a similar one. Standard smile

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 5 (645 Views)

@EA_Lanna no, i dont. I just finished an event with them and they had a cake over their head after i finshed. 

Message 5 of 5 (632 Views)