Re: Baby Quest

by bekborlase

Original Post

Baby Quest

★★★ Novice

I’m attempting to do the Baby Quest, and have reached part 10/15, Adoption Options. I’ve taken the romantic partner as close to the Civic Center as I can, but the interaction/event never appears. Am I doing something wrong? I wouldn’t be too concerned about it, but it’s a limited time special quest, so I only have a day or so left to complete it. 

Message 1 of 8 (6,938 Views)

I am not sure what the task is, I've never had this event before. Could you post some screenshots? Did you unlock the Civic center already?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (6,908 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had unlocked the Civic Center. It finally let me do the task, but I had to start a new relationship chapter first. So, I’m thinking the relationship chapter start event pushed out the Adoption Options event. 

For future reference, I don’t think you need the areas unlocked. One of the previous and following tasks required the hospital, which I do not have unlocked (at least, I don’t have the medical career unlocked), but they were able to do that event. 

Message 3 of 8 (6,900 Views)

★ Novice

Im stuck on this now, when i finally get my sims near the civic centre nothing happens. Thats if i can get them there at all as it keeps telling me theres too many sims at that location! I only have an hour and a half left on the quest so im pretty sure im unable to complete it now as i wont have time.

Message 4 of 8 (6,481 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
So turns out that if i did some sort of interaction between my sims, just something simple then tried again its almost like it kick started the quest back into gear and let me do it.
Message 5 of 8 (6,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm stuck here too .and I don't know how to pass this 

Message 6 of 8 (2,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go home and tap on your partner and it will work.  Xx

Message 7 of 8 (943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go home and then click on your partner