BV5 audio bugging out (PC)

by Octapusprime53

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BV5 audio bugging out (PC)

★★ Novice

For the past couple of days my bfv audio has been bugging out, it sometimes cuts out and other times a weird buzzing noise happens before returning to cycle it does this fairly regularly and I have played around with the audio settings but nothing seems to have fixed it. My computer is on the lower end of hardware now so I have to play on low and even then get some fps drops but the audio thing is new and something that annoys the hell out of me. Any ideas on how to fix it? It happens with both headphones and speakers so it isn't my headset dying.

PC Specs

GTX 970

i5 6600k

H170 pro gaming motherboard

16gb ram

Message 1 of 5 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BV5 audio bugging out (PC)

★★ Novice

So it turns out that it was a graphics card issue. I went and played a match after I posted and I had the audio issues but then it seemed like my mouse input was lagging, checked my graphics card usage and it was at only 40% which is weird since it is usually at 90-100%. Turns out I had missed the driver's update for my graphics card a couple of days ago but thought it was only an audio issue since that was the only thing acting up before. thanks for the replies though!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (314 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Have you tried repairing the game from in Origin? And make sure your audio drivers are up-to-date.

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Octapusprime53, Thanks for the information! 

Do you happen to have a recording of the issue, so we hear what is going on. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 3 of 5 (331 Views)

★★ Novice

So it turns out that it was a graphics card issue. I went and played a match after I posted and I had the audio issues but then it seemed like my mouse input was lagging, checked my graphics card usage and it was at only 40% which is weird since it is usually at 90-100%. Turns out I had missed the driver's update for my graphics card a couple of days ago but thought it was only an audio issue since that was the only thing acting up before. thanks for the replies though!

Message 4 of 5 (315 Views)

EA DICE Team

Glad to hear that you found what was causing it.. Standard smile 

Message 5 of 5 (295 Views)