Re: BUG Report: Maverick Deadeye Armor Crafting

by coolviolin

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem, on Xbox One. Can't craft Maverick Leg armor over rank 5 Frown please fix this!
Message 31 of 39 (2,351 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Bug still there on ps4

Message 32 of 39 (2,334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Confirmed: I developed the Remnant Heritage Arms IX and found two sets of arms now available in the development que.  Though they both have the same name,one set had the same bonus set/look as the Maverick IX set.

Message 33 of 39 (2,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

One year later, this is still a thing. :'(

Message 34 of 39 (1,818 Views)

★★ Novice

december 2019 and this is still a thing, legs don't unlock past rank 5

I guess this game really is just completely abandoned, really sad to see what became of this series

Message 35 of 39 (1,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

may 2022, yep, legs still don't go above V, thanks EA for releasing it too early and then not bothering to fix this and the many other bugs and unpolished nature

Message 36 of 39 (961 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect: Andromeda, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 37 of 39 (807 Views)

★★ Novice

Why close it if it is not fixed ? Let people see the level of attention EA pays to their customers 

Message 38 of 39 (247 Views)

Re: [Old Report] BUG Report: Maverick Deadeye Armor Crafting

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, things have changed and been updated, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread or add your information to an existing thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 39 of 39 (202 Views)