by Katsuki71

Original Post

[BUG] FIFA 19 timed finish indicator disappearing

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DynamoDan
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Randomly happens often during pro clubs
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no timed finish bar even though switch on in training. The finish still exists but the timed bar doesn't even though switched on. Works fine in all other modes.
What should be happening instead? Timed finish bar should be displayed ‌

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DynamoDan
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Randomly happens playing clubs trying to shoot
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no timed finish bar even though switch on in training. The finish still exists but the timed bar doesn't even though switched on. Works fine in all other modes.
What should be happening instead? Timed finish bar should be displayed ‌

Message 1 of 7 (4,029 Views)

Re: [BUG] FIFA 19 timed finish indicator disappearing

★★ Novice

I also have the same issue, but in FUT and The Journey. I played 20 games until i actually understood that something was missing, but after that I found at that i could temporary get it to display after going in and out of controller setup (without changing anything). However, yesterday and today this no longer works. It could be due to me trying The Journey, or it could be due to the update. Either way, I can now not get it to work at all.

There are also other issues that are probably related. The pass recipient indicator have also disappeared, and my impression is that there are other controller config options that are also off. For example, the last two days my AI defenders have been extremely passive and the soft tackle button doesn't seem to do anything 80% of the time. Sprinting is also very very slow. It really has sucked all the joy out of the game when I play handicapped as that.

Platform is PS4, and my PSN ID is "mhovdan"

Message 2 of 7 (3,951 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same and only with Pro clubs. Timed finish only shows on the first shot after a set piece (kick off, corner, throw-in.) If you take a 2nd shot when the ball hasn't been out of play it doesn't show anymore.

Message 3 of 7 (3,180 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here already for 3/4 months and I’m sick of it... and got that problem too only in pro Clubs.
Message 4 of 7 (2,795 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm tired of this, I'm almost giving up, I've had this problem for a long time and they do not do anything
Message 5 of 7 (2,637 Views)

★★ Novice
@DynamoDan have the same problem i dont know why EA doesnt do smth about these. I mean my friends do not have this problem. They always see ther movement arrow circle under ther Pro clubs Char and also his timed finish bar. But i dont see anything
Message 6 of 7 (2,374 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have this glitch on both my xbox and ps4 when playing career/be a pro(?) mode. I bought/played the game on xbox first. Gave up on ever enjoying a bar-less career mode or getting the time finish back. Even signed in on a friend’s xbox and still no luck. EA access comes to PS4, I think hey it’s worth the money, I’ll finally get to have fun and do an actual the pro career mode. But no, same glitch happens again on PS4.

My experience is exactly the same as everyone who has already posted, 1st shot has the finish indicator, then gone. Can get it back by ball going out of bounds (not always tho for me) or by going in and out of select sides in the menu

The movement arrow never shows up, whether on movement and mechanics, movement and buttons, or  just movement... it happens in every game mode, FUT, career, etc... but when I play with a guest on FUT their fifa trainer works like a charm. 

Can’t believe this hasn’t been addressed when it’s affecting some people’s FUT gameplay... But hey EA gonna EA..... do they just think we don’t know how to turn it on or something. This is a game breaking glitch caused by ignorance or negligence. 

Message 7 of 7 (2,044 Views)