BMW m3 gtr dissaper from my game yesterday? Any help?

by TiedW_123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 10 (688 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BMW m3 gtr dissaper from my game yesterday? Any help?

Community Manager
Hey, Just to make sure there's not a mixup, the car isn't automatically added to your garage, it must be unlocked with money in-game from the MP Customs menu. It's not a tiny amount either, 210k.

Can I check that you spent this on the car?
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (655 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@TiedW_123 Did you have it unlocked/purchased or did you just have it in the store? If you check again (in multiplayer, it should be under Customs)?
Were there any other changes to your account? Is there any chance of the proverbial sibling accessing your account and making changes?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I got it from ea play when i pre-ordered the game!
Thank you for answering meStandard smile
Message 3 of 10 (657 Views)

Community Manager
Hey, Just to make sure there's not a mixup, the car isn't automatically added to your garage, it must be unlocked with money in-game from the MP Customs menu. It's not a tiny amount either, 210k.

Can I check that you spent this on the car?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 10 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Ohh okei, I had it in my garage in MP before the release date. But now I understand thank you for answering Standard smile
Message 5 of 10 (646 Views)

Missing M3 GTR in unbound

★★★ Newbie

So I already have the GTR in multiplayer since I have EA play, but I was playing through the story and got to the point where I was able to steal the car for Yaz and heard it was supposed to unlock it after you bank that session, but when I was done delivering the car, and doing a couple more races and finally went to bank my stuff, it wasn't in one of the unlocks, all that was there was this other BMW m5 that I won thru a race, and now I'm a bit worried I won't be able to buy the GTR on this save now after all this time spent grinding out the story.

Message 6 of 10 (639 Views)

Re: Missing M3 GTR in unbound

★★ Novice

Ive had the exact same problem, even done the "blacklisted" mission in the post game twice to see if it would unlock but havent seen anything hinting that i could buy it. not purchasable in stock or customs

Message 7 of 10 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, today my upgraded GTR just disappeared from my garage on MP after my ea play ran out yesterday. Is this meant to happen?

Message 8 of 10 (395 Views)

Missing BMW M3 GTR, have EA Play

★★★ Newbie

I pre-purchased palace edition around a week before launch on steam, and even bought EA Play so I'd be able to get the BMW. It seems like a bunch of other people have been dealing with this exact issue. 

Message 9 of 10 (399 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same happened to me. I already had the M3 GTR before by subscribing to EA play on steam. After the subscription was renewd after a month. The car went missing in my garage.

Also, the car cannot be found in the custom section in the buy and sell menu.

I have also done the blacklist mission before in the story mode

Message 10 of 10 (358 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help