Re: BFV servers disconnecting and reconnecting after patch 4.6

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. It's like every other game and like everybody else it started for me right after the update.

Message 11 of 20 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Novice

Xbox

What is ea access?

Load game, not connected to servers.  Pull tlright trigger to go online, connects to severs.  Start playing, can play for random length of time before getting returned to main menu disconned from ea servers.  I have noticed this happens on occation when I press start or xbox button (while ingame).

This is has been happening since the last update, as yet I have NOT managed to play a full round. This is getting really boring and NOTHING SAID BY ANY EA/DICE OFFICIALS!

Where is the support on this issue?

Message 12 of 20 (1,124 Views)

★★ Novice

And happened again, made it through one whole game, got disconnected on Mercury. Glad I paid money to have to reconnect every other game.

Message 13 of 20 (1,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Carbonic @@s happening to lots of us, random disconnects . Starts off disconnected, press RT , connects then randomly disconnects at anytime during a game or even in the menus. I've bought it up in partwelshes 4.6 thread on the bf forums but no acknowledgement, I've asked the mods on there to pass the issue up the chain of command but no response ye

I'm on Xbox, although I used to play on disc, since it became ea access, I've not used the disc. 

It's definitely the 4.6 update though because I have no issue with any other game including bf1 and 4 .

Message 14 of 20 (1,094 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too. Xbox one and not EA access. Random disconnects, not related to home button. Never happened like this before update.

Message 15 of 20 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had a responce, the following is the pertinent part. None of it helps resolve the issue though.

If you don't have EA Access and getting disconnected after basic connection troubleshooting steps I linked below, be sure to mention that in a new post created in the Technical Issues board so we can start gathering reports for the team.

EA Help

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Message 16 of 20 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've just done a full reinstall and it now seems to be ok for me . I tested it with using the Xbox button to make clips etc and had a couple of hours play without disconnects. Also not disconnected when booting up the game. 

Hope this is a fix for others.

Message 17 of 20 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@terribletoes I also noticed it disconnects a lot more if I press the home button and still disconnects randomly
Message 18 of 20 (994 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DavTan Also tried a reinstall, is still playin up for me though. I hate you so much right now 😂
Message 19 of 20 (972 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

We had a hotfx today for Battlefield V:

• PC - 5.22GB // 10AM CEST
  • PS4 - 500MB // 11AM CEST
  • Xbox - 500MB // 12PM CEST

Primary fix that’s visible for yourselves only applies to Xbox.

With this Hotfix we have resolved the disconnect issue which occurred if you pressed the Xbox button during Gameplay.

All other fixes relate to unreleased content that will appear throughout October.

/Atic

Message 20 of 20 (1,366 Views)