Re: BFV not saving the content. im playing over and over again

by flyinghorse101

Original Post

BFV not saving the content. im playing over and over again

★★ Newbie

I have an interesting problem in BFV. I start to play BFV, and from beginning its ask me to select brightness and spear options, the game demo story mode starting. im finishing this little chapter and im starting to play multiplayer mode. After an hour, i close the game and when i open the game tomorrow, same story appear again..  ask me to select brightness and spear options, the game demo story mode starting. im finishing this little chapter Bla bla and its continue. why the game not saving content ?

Message 1 of 3 (242 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@spyoneyess This happens whenthe game cant access and write to your settings files properly. Check that your settings folder isnt write protected or restricted.

If you use windows defender as anti virus make sure ransomware protection is turned off since it will lock your documents folder where the bfv settings folder is.

Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

★★★ Expert

@spyoneyess , Yes what @TheLocalTroll said. 

You might want to try the following (at own risk) https://play4.uk/battlefield-v-settings-not-saving-fix-game-news-609

Or when you have updated windows copy back the files to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Battlefield V\settings\

Profsave if I'm correct (not at home) 

Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)