Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

BFV - missing online access ps4

by dozini

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

BFV - missing online access ps4

★★★ Newbie

A lot of posts I read are old and really don't give a visible solution in the thread.  I'm sorry if I haven't found an updated post in regards to this.

Yesterday PSN had gone down.  It has since come back up.  Now I go to login to BFV and I have a Missing Online Access code.  I have submitted a ticket for this already but it says it can take up to 72 hours for an EA representative to reply.  So I figured I'd take to the community.

Anyone know of a solution?

Message 1 of 2 (64 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFV - missing online access ps4

Hey @dozini

Can you try these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

You can also try restoring the Game Licenses in your PS4 settings, and doing a hard reset on your Console.

Select Settings > Account Management > Restore Licenses

Then fully turn off your Console for about 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)

All Replies

Re: BFV - missing online access ps4

Hey @dozini

Can you try these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

You can also try restoring the Game Licenses in your PS4 settings, and doing a hard reset on your Console.

Select Settings > Account Management > Restore Licenses

Then fully turn off your Console for about 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help