Re: BFV level 20 bug

by MacDeiv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV level 20 bug

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Reached level 20 however the level 20 items are still locked and there is NO way to fix it whatsoever at this current moment of time.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When reaching level 20 during a match/game and leaving that lobby the player is presented with the locked icon next to the level 20 items.
What happens when the bug occurs? Level 20 items are locked even though the class is level 20
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number PlayStation 4
Enter RAM memory size in GB PlayStation 4

When playing battlefield 5 I was leveling my medic class to rank 20 and when I reached it, I left mid game to use the last weapon however I was presented with a lock icon next to the level 20 items aswell as the medic mastery I assignment. This is very frustrating and I have seen a very large amount of threads and posts about this dating back to launch yet it’s still not fixed. As far as I’m seated and what I have researched, there is no current fix for this whatsoever until the devs release a patch for it.

Message 1 of 6 (5,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me a lot. I just kept playing and after some time (a round or two) the items unlocked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,143 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me a lot. I just kept playing and after some time (a round or two) the items unlocked.
Message 2 of 6 (5,144 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@saltipepper same problem on my Scout lvl 20 and i play like a 10 match with only scout and nothing happens...
Message 3 of 6 (4,218 Views)

★★ Novice

how to solve this bug?

Message 4 of 6 (4,171 Views)

★★ Novice
@saltipepper how to fix this bug?
Message 5 of 6 (4,165 Views)

★ Novice

The fix is to complete a challange basiclly any one that reward stuff to the amory and when u unlock the items is reload all class ranks and unlocks them 

Solved 

Message 6 of 6 (3,784 Views)