Re: BFV frequently crashes to dashboard (Xbox one)

by IIS3LV3ST3RII

Original Post

Community Manager

@DevinBishop  @craigbxr 

We've raised your experiences up to the team and can confirm they're looking into performance related issues affecting all platforms right now. We really appreciate you providing this information and apologize for the type of Battlefield experience you're having at the moment. We'll do our best to update the community on this progress as much as possible.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 18 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi i from Chile and  I also have exactly the same problem, as we can give more points to this topic so that it is visible higher on the list, I'm sure more people with the same problem will appear, plus a couple of problems that will create a new topic for each one.

Best Regars

Message 12 of 18 (986 Views)

★★★ Novice
@craigbxr You are definitely not alone. It happens to me and everyone else that I play with everyday like clock work. Sad thing is that EA won't recognize that they have an issue.
Message 13 of 18 (947 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DevinBishop Very frusterating that they won't acknowledge that the issue is on their end.
Message 14 of 18 (944 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry This seems to have helped, but marginally. I get crashes at a lower frequency, but we're talking every few hours now, instead of every couple; a distinction without much difference.
Message 15 of 18 (915 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DevinBishop Sounds like PC players have a massive issue with BFV eating up memory-- I suspect it's something similar with us console gamers. Sadly, we can't install whatever 3rd party program PC players use to clean that memory leak. Sad thing is that the crash issue is now the least enraging bug/issue I experience now. More and more, this game seems half finished/rushed AF. Clunky UI, bad balancing (class, weapon, teams, and so on and so on and soooo onnnnn). I want to enjoy it so much, and while sometimes I really do, I cannot help but rage quit 2-3x a week. I just started BF1 a few weeks ago, and I can safely say that BF1 is MILES ahead of BFV. That is the opposite of how new, consecutive games in a series are supposed to work...
Message 16 of 18 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me, wasn't the first time either, but this time i was 1 kill off getting the last gold camo part for the lewis gun then it crashed. Extremely annoying, now i have to do it all again hoping it won't crash on me again. I also only have this issue with BFV so it is deffinetly on their side. It's been like this for months, probably ever since the game released.

Message 17 of 18 (847 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@craigbxr same here man!! on my Xbox One X but that happened when i got high ping to 200 and just closed by itself like crash with no error code or something and this is my first time ever and first time playing online
Message 18 of 18 (634 Views)