BFV folder size and trial reinstalling

by MrMlst3r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV folder size and trial reinstalling

★★ Novice

Gonna go straight to the point.

How large is the BFV folder for people? I have a feeling that my 124GB install folder for the game is somewhat f'd, so to say. And its all caused by the stupid BFV trial reinstalling itself. I just want to know what the size is supposed to be. Getting kinda tired of having my SSD getting filled up all the time because of one game.

PS. If you have any ideas on how to yeetus deletus the trial version, i'd be very thankful. Even EA support couldnt remove it eventhough they said it wont download again

Message 1 of 3 (449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFV folder size and trial reinstalling

★★ Novice
@iluminatethesky It did reinstall itself, but after repairing the game files, it seems to have fixed itself. We'll see again in the next major update

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (411 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @MrMlst3r

My Folder on PC is currently sitting at 68.3GB for Battlefield V.

The Trial is there, however, I do not notice that it updates the Trial when there are Updates/Patches introduced to the Game.

When you delete the File from the Battlefield V Folder, does it re-install itself when you launch the Full Game?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★ Novice
@iluminatethesky It did reinstall itself, but after repairing the game files, it seems to have fixed itself. We'll see again in the next major update
Message 3 of 3 (412 Views)