Re: BFV doesn’t load right PS4

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV doesn’t load right PS4

★ Novice

Please HELP!! I have had the same loading problems ever since the Pacific update. The application will not load right. When it does load it does load all the way. I can’t play firestorm because my guns won’t load and all the houses look like blurry boxes. I tried deleting the app. That works for about 3 games the black screen and a loading icon top right. I try to reload the app and it takes FOREVER to load back in. Last night I got a that image.  Well I did what it said todo and deleted It. I started it this morning and this time it did not even load. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!! 

Message 1 of 2 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @cartwrightda

Can you try restoring the game licenses in your PS4 settings, and see if that works for you?

Select Settings > Account Management > Restore Licenses, then fully turn off your Console for 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

I also found a Thread that might assist you: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/forums/playstation-systems.topic.html/application_datacor...

Let us know if you still need help.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (652 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @cartwrightda

Can you try restoring the game licenses in your PS4 settings, and see if that works for you?

Select Settings > Account Management > Restore Licenses, then fully turn off your Console for 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

I also found a Thread that might assist you: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/forums/playstation-systems.topic.html/application_datacor...

Let us know if you still need help.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate