BFV bugs

by HGChar_Aznable

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV bugs

★ Novice

This issue is one I've had since BF1, and I've seen cases where people also have had this issue since BF3. Whenever I play BFV, I'm only able to spawn in as one class with a specific loadout. If I switch weapons either primary or secondary, or change any of my class kit tools etc. I don't spawn with them. Instead, I spawn with nothing in my loadout and can do nothing but get shot at. I'm unable to use vehicles, unable to switch classes, unable to use any other guns, unable to use any other class kit tools, and I'm ultimately unable to play the game. I was hoping this bug wouldn't persist in the final game since it wasn't present in the closed beta for BFV, but this is ridiculous. I've tried multiple solutions to no avail. I've reinstalled the game, verified files, yet still nothing has fixed the game.

My Specs:
Windows 10 64 bit
GeForce GTX 1080 TI
Driver version 416.81
AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-Core CPU
16GB DDR4 RAM
2560 x 1440, 144Hz

Message 1 of 2 (1,694 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFV bugs

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @HGChar_Aznable make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,662 Views)

All Replies

Re: BFV bugs

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @HGChar_Aznable make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (1,663 Views)