Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) The last week (since 2a)
Summarize your bug Game completely corrupts console and requires a hard reset.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play multiplayer and then find the console corrupts from in game menus to Xbox menus. No other game produces this, even bf1 works flawless.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get booted from a game.
What should be happening instead? Be playing

Over the last few days when trying to play battlefield v on my Xbox one X, everything seems to load great, then half way though a match I get booted out.

Then I can't seem to rejoin any matches, the console itself won't load anything else and when I restart the console I'm greeted with the black screen with an error code.

Upon hard resetting it boots up back to normal and I'm able to play other Xbox games completely fine.

It acts like the game is corrupting my internal memory some how and have no idea what to do as I love playing battlefield v.

Any help would be appreciated, but I fear it's a problem introduced in the last hitfix/patch.

I have tried hard resetting, factory reset, clearing save data and redownloading.

Message 1 of 2 (344 Views)

Re: BFV Xbox One X Corrupting

Community Manager

Hey @Whiteli0nel

It's definitely strange that it would cause the Xbox to lock up like that. Do you have Battlefield installed on an external storage drive, or is it using the drive that's built into the Xbox? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)