Re: BFV Wont start

by EA_Atic

Original Post

BFV Wont start

★ Apprentice

Cant get BFV to launch , BF4 and BF1 will launch as will all other games, but not BFV. Have tried clean install using DDu for display drivers. Tried clearing Origin cache , tried uninstalling and reinstalling origin.completely removed origin as well as the game along with registry keys by EA's directions and still wont launch. Reinstalled the game click play and 3 seconds later goes back to origin screen and doesnt even make a new BFV folder in the documents folder
System
Asus Strix B450-F
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI RX 5700 Mech OC
16GB ddr4 3000
Themaltake 850watt psu
windows 10 fully updated today
newest amd video drivers
newest amd chipset driver

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happens to my Xbox as well, even bought a new xbox x and a new BFV as well. Same problem. Other games works fine. 

Have a hard line 100megabit connection. Does it have anything o do with my account? 

Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's probably for the best. Apex Legends is way better.

Message 3 of 4 (348 Views)

EA DICE Team

Could be a block by antivirus/firewall make sure that BFV exe and Origin are allowed to work. @xxxThug1xxx 

Clean boot can also be something to test. 

@WizardFIN  Xbox would be a different issue compered to what happen on PC. 

I recommend power cycle the console. 

How to: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  3. Plug the console power cable back in.
  4. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)