BFV Unable to play game post Premiere expiration

by Latrios

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV Unable to play game post Premiere expiration

★★★ Newbie

I've been having an issue with Battlefield 5 where my Origin Library says there was a 'billing issue' with my pre-order, which I was not informed about back when it still *was* a pre-order, and can't seem to solve.
And now that the Origin Access Premiere Membership that I bought to partake in the early release has expired, it's not letting me play the game anymore, despite the store still saying that i've got the Deluxe Edition in my library

Can anyone potentially help with this?

Message 1 of 5 (733 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFV Unable to play game post Premiere expiration

If you've purchased BF5 since your subscription expiration try reverting your edition back to whichever addition that you've purchased and try playing again. To do this go to then screen where the play button is and hit the settings gear icon. Click uninstall and a menu will pop up with options, one of those will be to revert.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (690 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Can you add screenshots of your game library and game details + any error messages?

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 5 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i havesimilar problem with my battlefield 5

i had Premiere with Battlefield 5 Deluxe edition for month,
after my Premiere expire i bought Standard edition of my game but it will not show in my library but sometimes i see that game try to launch standard version but it fails

Message 3 of 5 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue in that it's also tied to Origin Membership. As soon as I got Origin Basic I was unable to connect to BF servers anymore and I still can't do that. It appears the membership somehow conflicts with the version of the game bought outside of it.

I contacted EA help 3 times so far and the 3rd person told me that is a known issue and is being looked at at the moment. Not sure if that's the truth but at least gives some hope.

Message 4 of 5 (702 Views)

If you've purchased BF5 since your subscription expiration try reverting your edition back to whichever addition that you've purchased and try playing again. To do this go to then screen where the play button is and hit the settings gear icon. Click uninstall and a menu will pop up with options, one of those will be to revert.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (691 Views)