BFV Trial by fire - chapter 3

by Brettlp88

Original Post

BFV Trial by fire - chapter 3

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

squad kills for "The Hammer" are not updating. I have counted 7+ kills via V1 or artillery from the squad leaders. Could you please help fix this issue for me as it isnt updating which is stopping me from achieving the weekly.

Message 1 of 10 (830 Views)

Re: BFV Trial by fire - chapter 3

EA DICE Team

A quick question, are you the squad leader in any of the kills or a squad member? @Brettlp88  

/Atic 

Message 2 of 10 (807 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic ,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was always a squad member, never the leader. It doesn't state that you need to be the squad leader to get the kills to count, just to be in the squad.

Thanks

Message 3 of 10 (797 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the fast comeback! Standard smile 

Just checking and I know it says the squad. 

I'll send this on to the team! 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 10 (792 Views)

EA DICE Team

Forgot to add, you don't happen to have a video of the kills not registering for the ToW? @Brettlp88 It would help a lot! 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 10 (785 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic ,

Sorry I don't have any videos of the kills, I thought about it after I noticed them not registering. I just wasn't sure if I needed to be squad leader. The kills should have registered on Friday or Saturday in the map Rotterdam.

Message 6 of 10 (768 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
There is no need for a team leader
Message 7 of 10 (757 Views)

EA DICE Team

No problem I know you can't always record everything. Standard smile

The tracker should work for squad, I tried it my self and it worked. @Brettlp88 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 10 (731 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The tracker worked for others in the squad, I saw the kills register as squad kills, but the tracker did not update in my game. As this happened in 2 separate games over 2 nights I thought it would be something wrong with my account not updating. Ill try and give it another go tonight.

Message 9 of 10 (722 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic ,

Unfortunatley I wasn't able to complete this challenge which is a shame. A bit frustrating that I know it should have counted in 2 games.

Message 10 of 10 (681 Views)