Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: BFV Server List Empty Regardless of Settings

by Genre_Leap

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV Server List Empty Regardless of Settings

★★★★ Novice

As of Saturday and persisting to this writing, if I boot BFV and go to the Advanced Search screen for Multiplayer, I come up with No Servers Found. I am by default North America, but even if I open up the region to ANY, as well as allow Any game size, Any Map, Any Game Mode, Any Region, Private or Public, I still come up with absolutely no servers. All the Quickmatch buttons likewise come back as not finding a match (and tell me to go to Advanced Search, haha).

However the EA.com Server Status shows BFV as green across the board with zero outages. Rebooting my PC didn't work. Rebooting my router didn't work. Contacting EA Support and following the Indian clerk's EA Answers link on clearing my Origin cache didn't work. (https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/)

I've talked to friends online who have been playing the game this entire time, so I'm pretty sure every single server didn't get magically boogaloo'd.

Message 1 of 7 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Problem solved.

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed the issue, though to answer questions, yes I verified the game was up-to-date and I tried every possible incarnation of server filter options to no avail before I hit the nuclear option.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (59 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Genre_Leap

Did you tryed to restart filters.?
- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

I do not work for EA.
Message 2 of 7 (118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Several times. Reset Filters did nothing either.

Message 3 of 7 (109 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@WindowsManTv_CZE 

Reset Filter in any combination has not worked. Problem persists today.

Message 4 of 7 (91 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Genre_Leap. what filter settings are you using? 

I tried this and I'm seeing servers, photo is taken when most of the north America is sleeping. 

image.png

image.png

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 7 (79 Views)

★ Guide
@Genre_Leap Have you confirmed that your game has updated? I'm probably miles off but thought I'd ask. I can just remember something similar happening to me and that was the cause.
Message 6 of 7 (71 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Problem solved.

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed the issue, though to answer questions, yes I verified the game was up-to-date and I tried every possible incarnation of server filter options to no avail before I hit the nuclear option.

Message 7 of 7 (60 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help