Re: BFV Server List Empty Regardless of Settings

by Genre_Leap

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV Server List Empty Regardless of Settings

★★★ Novice

As of Saturday and persisting to this writing, if I boot BFV and go to the Advanced Search screen for Multiplayer, I come up with No Servers Found. I am by default North America, but even if I open up the region to ANY, as well as allow Any game size, Any Map, Any Game Mode, Any Region, Private or Public, I still come up with absolutely no servers. All the Quickmatch buttons likewise come back as not finding a match (and tell me to go to Advanced Search, haha).

However the EA.com Server Status shows BFV as green across the board with zero outages. Rebooting my PC didn't work. Rebooting my router didn't work. Contacting EA Support and following the Indian clerk's EA Answers link on clearing my Origin cache didn't work. (https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/)

I've talked to friends online who have been playing the game this entire time, so I'm pretty sure every single server didn't get magically boogaloo'd.

Message 1 of 13 (3,070 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Problem solved.

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed the issue, though to answer questions, yes I verified the game was up-to-date and I tried every possible incarnation of server filter options to no avail before I hit the nuclear option.

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (2,976 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Genre_Leap

Did you tryed to restart filters.?
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 13 (3,035 Views)

★★★ Novice

Several times. Reset Filters did nothing either.

Message 3 of 13 (3,026 Views)

★★★ Novice

@WindowsManTv_CZE 

Reset Filter in any combination has not worked. Problem persists today.

Message 4 of 13 (3,009 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Genre_Leap. what filter settings are you using? 

I tried this and I'm seeing servers, photo is taken when most of the north America is sleeping. 

image.png

image.png

/Atic 

Message 5 of 13 (2,997 Views)

Hero
@Genre_Leap Have you confirmed that your game has updated? I'm probably miles off but thought I'd ask. I can just remember something similar happening to me and that was the cause.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 13 (2,989 Views)

★★★ Novice

Problem solved.

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed the issue, though to answer questions, yes I verified the game was up-to-date and I tried every possible incarnation of server filter options to no avail before I hit the nuclear option.

Message 7 of 13 (2,977 Views)

★ Guide

Same issue, had an Origin update yesterday and today I cannot find any servers. I can join friends in Servers and through the "Play" option. But my filters are not the problem. Game went down for several hours last night and now it's not listing servers.

Message 8 of 13 (2,353 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is happening to me and I already tried reinstalling it. This is an issue with EA not the users. 

Message 9 of 13 (2,337 Views)

★★★ Guide

same.

23123.PNG

Message 10 of 13 (2,266 Views)