Re: BFV MP Loading Screen locks up/freezes

by ShaozChampion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV MP Loading Screen locks up/freezes

★★★ Newbie

Hey team,

Ever since the latest update on Xbox One for BFV when i first launch the game and try to join a server with a friend or enter a game through matchmaking on my own, the game loads up the waiting screen (the map name and the tips info screen) after a minute or so the screen locks up and the game freezes. It does this twice and both times i've had to dashboard and quit/restart the game. It's also happened to a friend of mine. Often it ends up working on the 3rd time but having to do this everytime i want to play the game gets old and annoying really quick.

The "V" loading symbol also doesnt load up for about 10 to 20 seconds and it seems to studder abit when it finally comes in. I only know it freezes because it stops and nothing happens.

I didnt see this listed as a known issue on the known updates or in the forum recently. Has anyone else been having this issue or Team are you guys aware of this?

Message 1 of 4 (494 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Ah it looks like the Hotfix took care of it. So far everything looks good. Thanks guys!

Yea i wasnt sure if anyone knew about it because i couldnt a topic or keywords wasnt popping up. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (422 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ShaozChampion

Have you tried any of these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

I would also recommend trying to clear your MAC Address, and do a hard reset on your Console.

Go to Settings, Network, Advanced Settings, Alternate MAC Address, and Clear. Then fully turn off your Console for about 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

Also, there was a Hotfix that was released this Morning, have you downloaded that, and checked if you still experience this issue?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

@ShaozChampion One of the Xbox guys over on the BF forums said this issue cleared up for him when he repaired his game. Might be worth a try.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ah it looks like the Hotfix took care of it. So far everything looks good. Thanks guys!

Yea i wasnt sure if anyone knew about it because i couldnt a topic or keywords wasnt popping up. 

Message 4 of 4 (423 Views)