Re: BFV CRASH to desktop no message

by Albo3li

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV CRASH to desktop no message

★★★★ Novice

So i´ve tried everything and nothing....cant even play a single game yet of this BF...starting to regreat buying this one.

Any help?

Message 1 of 39 (36,311 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Ok then...manage to MAKE IT WORK played a few games and all good.

Not sure if this help all or which part of what i did fix, ill put first what i think made my crash. (DX12 is off)

- 3D headphones was enable, i change it to WARTAPES and works, yeap works..then tried to switch back to 3D and the game crash (try that as first choice)

- change the language of the announcer to spanish for me just to try (but i change it back to english in game and no crash so that might got nothing to do)
- Roll back visual studio to the 2015 version and uninstall the old ones including the 2017.
- Roll back AMD drivers to the previous version too.

View in thread

Message 7 of 39 (36,198 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Same... i didn't even get a chance to play a one ****ing single game
it's crash randomly to desktop and doesn't give any error
Message 2 of 39 (36,281 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too.  Every time I click on it now I just get a black screen like its loading, and then back to desktop.  Nothing fixes it.  I exceed minimum specs.  Updated video driver, windows 10 to 1809, done every one of things they tell you to do, run as admin, flush dns, made sure I had a profile in my radeon settings for BF5, I've attempted repairing it 5 or so times, even reinstalled it 4 times, there is nothing that can get me into this game.  I have not played a single second in game, only tried to load it.

I attached my dxdiag.

I do have a theory that changing the audio could help if I could get to the landing page with options, it has worked for other people, but I can't even get it to load that far.

Message 3 of 39 (36,274 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@marpla78 Try to switch to dx11 . It seems when direct x 12 is install a lot players got issues 

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Message 4 of 39 (36,258 Views)

★★★★ Novice
tried everything...and im not that tech kind of guy so learn a lot in the process....no freaking idea what to do...
Message 5 of 39 (36,240 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @marpla78,

Sorry to hear about this.

Please try these steps:

1. Clean Boot: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

2. Clear Origin Cache: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

3. Manually Uninstall/Reinstall Origin: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

4. Turn off the Origin In-Game Overlay, in the Origin Application Settings

5. Run Origin and the Battlefield V exe file in your Program Files as Administrator

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thank you Standard smile 

★★★★ Novice

Ok then...manage to MAKE IT WORK played a few games and all good.

Not sure if this help all or which part of what i did fix, ill put first what i think made my crash. (DX12 is off)

- 3D headphones was enable, i change it to WARTAPES and works, yeap works..then tried to switch back to 3D and the game crash (try that as first choice)

- change the language of the announcer to spanish for me just to try (but i change it back to english in game and no crash so that might got nothing to do)
- Roll back visual studio to the 2015 version and uninstall the old ones including the 2017.
- Roll back AMD drivers to the previous version too.

Message 7 of 39 (36,199 Views)

★★★★ Novice
hey...try what i did ...see if that helps you.
Message 8 of 39 (36,195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey this is allways the same procedure with EA titles.
No help from support just that standard procedures. Why are EA titles so bitchy with hardware configurations? A friend of mine has no trouble and he has a similar hardware setup. So there is no fix. I can play the game for 10 minutes thats it. Like a demo version at full cost. Not other titles having issues, benchmark torture no problem.

Keep getting error code 0xc0000005 in Windows Event Viewer, maybe violation of DEP.

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: bfv.exe, Version: 1.0.67.38148, Zeitstempel: 0x5be4b75f
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000032b585c0
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x39b4
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d488caa2de5da5
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Origin Games\Battlefield V\bfv.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown
Berichtskennung: 115bc998-203f-4f03-be29-3b27c0e74189
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Message 9 of 39 (36,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I thought maybe try to exclude bfv.exe from Antivirus might help.

No: But got a new error code now!

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: bfv.exe, Version: 1.0.67.38148, Zeitstempel: 0x5be4b75f
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: bfv.exe, Version: 1.0.67.38148, Zeitstempel: 0x5be4b75f
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000409
Fehleroffset: 0x000000000a8573ac
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x103c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d489b991d494f3
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Origin Games\Battlefield V\bfv.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: D:\Origin Games\Battlefield V\bfv.exe
Berichtskennung: a63722cf-f389-4d29-ba08-2b3a7adac268
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Will check on different hardware (gaming notebook hardware).

Message 10 of 39 (35,945 Views)