Re: BF5 worst from his franchise

by Adman_Tor

Original Post

BF5 worst from his franchise

★ Novice

This is the worst BF form his franchise, the FPS are really unstable doesn't matter the pc configuration it's very bad. Now recently I experience offlline thing. : means that u have internet but the game say u don't and by that u cannot play nothing only single player mission. I play the game since open beta test etc.. and still now I didn't buy the game, I play via origin premier and glad that I didn't buy it. The game like it's is is very poor optimize, bugs everywhere and so on! I will nerve buy this game in his state, better play BF1 because there I have no problems with my performance. My rig is Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-8750H GPU @ 2.20GHz (12 cpu) turbo boost 4.1 16Gb AM and graphic cards is GTX 1070 8 GB max-q desing. Normally on this configuration I should run in ultra without problem, but if I set it up to ultra I get 100+ fps but is very unstable, sometimes drops between 40 fps.

Message 1 of 2 (297 Views)

Re: BF5 worst from his franchise

★★ Pro

I have to agree with you. I was the biggest defender of this game at launch when everybody was talking trash. But the major bugs have been persistent. The devs/publishers basically ignore bug reports on these issues and try to blame your hardware.

It's a shame because this could EASILY have been the best title.

Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)