BF5 Xbox One X glitching online

by gazwhereuat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF5 Xbox One X glitching online

★★ Novice

When playing online I have been experiencing issues over the last two days.  When the game loads the screen looks in low resolution and at the players are blocky with no detail on them.  The players are also glitching where they keep moving slowly or suddenly jump from one place to the next.  Also the detail in the distance I only loading when I get closer.

Internet is fine and the console has been rebooted multiple times without any luck, my friend also had the same issue yesterday.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues,  it’s pretty much unplayable.

Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF5 Xbox One X glitching online

Community Manager

Hey @gazwhereuat

Some of what you've described does sound like it might be connection related. Let's try running through some steps to see if we can help get that fixed here. When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting with the Basic Connection Troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website

If you're still seeing any issues after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still having any trouble afterward. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (359 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @gazwhereuat

Some of what you've described does sound like it might be connection related. Let's try running through some steps to see if we can help get that fixed here. When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting with the Basic Connection Troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website

If you're still seeing any issues after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still having any trouble afterward. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue on xbox one x and I've already port forwarded all ports recommended through the ea site and restarted console and router several times.

Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)

Community Manager

@wesxme wrote:

Having the same issue on xbox one x and I've already port forwarded all ports recommended through the ea site and restarted console and router several times.

Have you had a chance to try clearing your console's alternate MAC address to see if that helps? That might do the trick in this case. 

Open up your Xbox Settings, then go to Network Settings. From there go to Advanced Options and select Alternate MAC Address Clear. The Xbox will then restart. Let me know if you keep seeing the same issues after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)