BF5 Online Content Missing - EA User Account is restricted

by chreesy87

Original Post

BF5 Online Content Missing - EA User Account is restricted

★★★ Newbie

Unable to access online content in the 10 hour origin trial for Battlefield 5.

Tried all the troubleshooting suggested ie dns wipe port opening etc and just uninstalled and reinstalled it this morning but still prompting that my account doesnt have the online access even though the profile is set with the correct age etc.

So annoying always something stupid with EA and again the UK contact for EA has been reduced further to a premium phone line never seen such a greedy company in all my life! The customer service is diabolical.

Waited last night for an hour on the online chat for an adviser with an approx wait of 15-20 mins. Whilst trying to sort it myself for around 3 hours with no adviser ever appearing in that time. Shocking! If I don't get it sorted today the origin pass is being refunded and Ill walk away from EA content.

Message 1 of 5 (1,430 Views)

Betreff: BF5 Online Content Missing - EA User Account is restricted

@chreesy87 

I moved your thread to the BFV board.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (1,418 Views)

Re: BF5 Online Content Missing - EA User Account is restricted

EA DICE Team
Hey @chreesy87, thanks for the post and sorry to hear about the issues you had with Battlefield V and EA support. 

For the issue, it's a known issue and something we are working hard on to fix, we are working on a patch for February that is going to fix this issue but no date yet.

/Atic
Message 3 of 5 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

Hell it's only been a month since it doesn't work and you guys continue to make empty promises about a fix .But please continue to take our money and not fix it....

Message 4 of 5 (1,408 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I actually managed to fix this awhile back, if you currently have DX12 activated turn that off after you turned DX12 off restart the game and it should then be fixed. Hope it works!

Message 5 of 5 (1,335 Views)