BF5 Input Lag and bad performance

by borazzt

Original Post

BF5 Input Lag and bad performance

★★★ Newbie

bought the game a couple months ago, started playing and my fps was crazy low probably about 40-45 on all low complete potato. put on all high making it look amazing fps relatively stays the same. But drops maybe to like 30-35 some times, but i could not get an fps boost. so i did some fixing and dont know if i have that sorted out or not because i  have TERRIBLE, just downright terrible input lag. Drag my mouse across the screen and it makes me want to throw up thats how bad it is. i feel like ive done everything under the sun to try and fix this but i just CAN NOT get it straightened out for the life of me. need help getting pretty upset over the ordeal.  

Message 1 of 2 (818 Views)

Re: BF5 Input Lag and bad performance

★★ Novice
@borazzt are you on pc or ps4? if its pc, then, just as a test, join a high-ish, bout, 85 ping, American server and see what response you get then. weirdly mine got a whole lot better. I did find some tools which have helped my PC with input lag, which, I might point out I don't have a problem with except in BFV since this so called "PATCH"
Message 2 of 2 (728 Views)