Re: Battlefield V won't start up

Hero

1. Run Origin as administrator

runasadministrator.jpg

2. Repair the game in Origin
      repair.jpg

carbonic signature

Message 121 of 227 (7,215 Views)

Re: I can't launch Battlefield V after the last patch (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hell Yeah. same issue here.

Game is very good. I like it, but this issue is so bad, that I think not to buy any games from EA.  Hope there is a fast solution for it.

I could play BFV for couple hours, but now after couple days BF5 not starting. All my other games have no issues and they start without any problem. 

I did reinstall the game. reinstalled VC 2008 to 2017 & restart the PC. Nothing.  Changed in file PROFSAVE_profile the GstRender.Dx12Enabled setting. BF5 not starting

I don’t think this is a Hardware or Software settings on my PC. This is a DRM issue

Maybe this has something to do with the Origin Premier Access?

GPU: NVidia 1080, latest driver

CPU: Intel i9900K

RAM: 48 GB

Update:

In the file file:///C:/ProgramData/Origin/Logs/bfv_196216_OnlineActivation_Log.html I do see this messages:

1[13:46:27 GMT]InfoCore::CoreLoggerOpenV5.02.04.66 - Log C:\ProgramData\Origin\Logs\bfv_196216_OnlineActivation_Log Opened 12/27/2018 - [13:46:27 GMT]
2[13:46:27 GMT]Error  Could not find the getTableData request function in the loaded library
3[13:46:27 GMT]Info  License signature is good.
4[13:46:27 GMT]Info  Time remaining for valid license 3196770000

Message 122 of 227 (3,358 Views)

BF5 Crashes on start up

★★ Novice

My BF5 was running perfectly fine this/afternoon.

I then ran it again in the evening and it would have the black screen the loading logo, it then closes itself.

I attempted to repair the game - verified it and downloaded some files. It now loads into the opening screen with the trademark girl, again loading logo on the top, it then closes itself as well.

I have tried clearing the Origin cache, disabling the Origin overlay etc.

Please help!

My DxDiag info attached.

Message 123 of 227 (4,854 Views)

Re: BF5 Crashes on start up

★★ Novice
Same issue here but i noticed that i started to crash instantly after update window 10 from version 10 1709 to 1803 or 1809 and then i change my ncidia driver for several version but nothing can fix this..... can anyone help please.
I'm using gtx 1070.
Message 124 of 227 (4,835 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @COopskieeeLoVer @NameAut,

Have you tried any of these steps?

1. Uninstall/Reinstall Origin: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

2. Clean Boot: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

3. Run Origin and Battlefield V as Administrator

4. Do a clean Uninstall/Reinstall of the latest Drivers: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

5. Run CCleaner: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-use-ccleaner-to-fix-pc-issues/

Let us know if any of these steps help.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice
I'm currently doing Clean boot + CCleaner it's work! but need to do it again over and over after shut down my computer each time.
Message 126 of 227 (4,808 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried all of them and none worked. The only option that did work was to reinstall battlefield. However, after a couple of weeks of working, it's began to do the same thing again.

Message 127 of 227 (4,765 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. The game has never worked. I have AMD Vega RX 64 with latest drivers, did uninstall + reinstall Origin, cleaned cache etc. Nothing helps. Could I refund the game? The same problem is with Battlefield I.

Message 128 of 227 (4,736 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Hey @COopskieeeLoVer,

Is the game crashing to desktop when you try to load it from Origin?

Or is it crashing mid-match, after rounds, etc?

@tattunen,

This is a known issue with AMD Graphics Cards (see image below)

AMD.png

There's going to be another Update/Patch this Month, so hopefully that will address these issues.

If you'd like to wait until after the Update to see if things improve, I would recommend doing so, but that's up to you.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice

Hi Illuminate,

The game crashes on start up. So it opens up --> black screen with bf5 loading logo in the top right --> loads for a few seconds --> logo freezes and game closes.

Interestingly, there's no send error report prompt or anything of the sort that pops up. 

When is the next bf5 update?

Message 130 of 227 (4,720 Views)