BF2042 won't launch anymore (incl. Error Code 30005)

by AxelStellar

Original Post

Re: BF2042 won't launch anymore (incl. Error Code 30005)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the reply

yes that was already completed

along with alot of other steps

Message 51 of 61 (2,036 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

bump?

Message 52 of 61 (1,945 Views)

EA DICE Team
Can you try the following. @HeroCllass

Try starting Origin as an admin, then click on repair the game. At the end of the repair, you should get the EAC splash, and then it closes and Origin should say that the game is ready to be played.

/Atic
Message 53 of 61 (1,916 Views)

Message 54 of 61 (1,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GaZo Thank you so much for this fix! worked perfectly.
Message 55 of 61 (1,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me, i tried all the stuff... sfc scannow, deleting .sys, deleting all instances of EAC, fresh install of game, gfx card drivers, ending all processes in task manager that werent necessary, blahblahblah. in the end, i just stopped using EA desktop app and installed Origin instead. Dectected the game from the ea desktop install, did a quick auto-verify, then worked immediately. Geez, so many different things causing problems with EAC. Thank goodness we definitely have less hackers nowadays because of EAC and we totally don't have exactly the same amount of hackers as we did when I first started gaming before battlefield even exist.. *

Message 56 of 61 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay so I just helped my friend solve this *.
Its going to sound redundant but first video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46HzCqTva34 

So it seems like the people saying delete the .sys file were on the right track. BUT
Apparently you need to also go to your System32 file and EAC will have dumped a file there also. You need to delete both the one in System 32 (Thus the "Error code 30005 [Failed create end with 32} name)  and in the x86 EAC file. 
Spent last 3 days (About 5 hours a day) troublehshooting all this *. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Pls lmk if it worked cause I have been seeing this error everywhere apparently for years.

Message 57 of 61 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I found a solution that is worth trying to anyone go to services find the; EasyAntiCheat > Right Click Change from Manual to Automatic >  Launch the game and click start at the exact same time in the window the game will launch and you'll not need to do this again. 

Message 58 of 61 (1,042 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@eL3ctrozz tanks
Message 59 of 61 (934 Views)

★ Guide

What fixed it for me was realizing having both EA App and Origin using Battlefield 2042. I initially used it on Origin, then just switched completely last week to EA App. There's been tons of bugs with newest Bf2042 update so I thought to switch to Origin again but didn't uninstall EA App. No matter what i tried nothing worked that 2as suggested til I Uninstalled both ea clients and reinstalled Origin. I did not re-download bf2042 and when the install was done, re launched the game and poof, works. 

Message 60 of 61 (839 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help