Re: BF2 Stuck on Loading/Menus Glitching Out

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF2 Stuck on Loading/Menus Glitching Out

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just bought the game the other day, super excited to play, however something is keeping me from doing so.

When the game was still downloading but at the playable phase, I got in to arcade mode no problem. Now that it's fully installed, it wont let me join campaign, multiplayer, or anything. I can hit the play buttons no problem, but once it starts the loading screen it just keeps loading...and loading...on loop for like 20 minutes and then the game just closes out.

I tried updating my graphics, which are just internal Intel video graphics, which I thought would help. Instead, now on top of the loading issues my whole game is buggy. The menus glitch out and lag, along with the start up graphics.

I've attached my dxdiag readout, as I've seen in other threads it can be helpful. If there's any other info I can provide to get answers please let me know!

Message 1 of 2 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, @IronicVegetarian 

I'm afraid your CPU and GPU is under the minimum system requirements, thus you won't be able to run this game. I'd take a look at the recommended system requirements in the link below if you are planning to upgrade your PC.

Star Wars Battlefront II PC System Requirements

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-2#store-page-section-requirem...

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @IronicVegetarian 

I'm afraid your CPU and GPU is under the minimum system requirements, thus you won't be able to run this game. I'd take a look at the recommended system requirements in the link below if you are planning to upgrade your PC.

Star Wars Battlefront II PC System Requirements

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-2#store-page-section-requirem...

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (420 Views)