Re: BF1 will not add to my library

by Vennimon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1 will not add to my library

★★ Novice

I have origin access basic, which includes battlefield 1, and it will not add to my library. I have downloaded it before and it worked fine, but now it is the ONLY game in the vault that I cannot add to my library. 

I have cleared my cache, tried safe mode, logged out and back in, and nothing works. I did everything on the troubleshoot page.

I am logged into the correct account, I only have one account and I am able to download other vault games.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (770 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I'll contact EA support, thanks for giving me the link.

I think there is just a problem with my account, I upgraded to premier and I can now download bf1. Before I upgraded, when I would go to the battlefield 1 page it would say "Included with premier" then refresh and say "included with basic". I think it still had the premier upgrades for bf1 bound to my account for some reason.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (728 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Vennimon,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried adding Battlefield 1 through the Origin Website on your Desktop, rather than through Origin itself?

If that doesn't work, I would recommend contacting EA Support to see if there's something up with your Account.

You can contact them here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

★★ Novice

I'll contact EA support, thanks for giving me the link.

I think there is just a problem with my account, I upgraded to premier and I can now download bf1. Before I upgraded, when I would go to the battlefield 1 page it would say "Included with premier" then refresh and say "included with basic". I think it still had the premier upgrades for bf1 bound to my account for some reason.

Message 3 of 4 (729 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Vennimon,

Thanks for the update.

Just checking up, were you able to get this issue resolved with Support?

Thanks Standard smile